All full-time enrolled students at KCAI are eligible to work on campus.
- The KCAI minimum pay rate is $12 per hour.
- The average work hours per week is 4-5, per position.
- Students are paid on a monthly basis.
- Positions are limited and on-campus jobs are not guaranteed.
Paycheck + Related Forms
To finish the hiring process, all students will need to come to the Financial Aid Office and complete the following paperwork after they have been hired:
- Federal W-4
- Missouri W-4
- Employment verification (I-9) form
- Student Employment Authorization form
You must complete the W-4s and I-9 before you begin a job or you will not receive a paycheck. Bring your identification documents with you when completing paperwork.
If you have any questions or need additional information, contact the Financial Aid Office.