Veterans Educational Benefits
For assistance using your veterans educational benefits, please contact the Veteran’s Benefits Coordinator in the Registrar’s Office.
KCAI will certify enrollment for veterans or dependents of veterans under the following benefit programs:
- The Montgomery GI Bill (Chapter 30)
- The Dependents Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 35)
- The Vocational Rehabilitation Program (Chapter 31)
- The Selected Reserve Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 1606)
- The Post 9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33), including the Yellow Ribbon Program
You must submit your certificate of eligibility (COE) to the Registrar’s Office and request to use your VA benefits before your benefits will be certified.
KCAI is a participant of the Yellow Ribbon program for Post-911 GI bill benefits and will contribute a maximum of $1,000 per eligible student each academic year.
To determine your eligibility for veteran’s benefits, please contact the VA at 1-888-GIBILL1 (442-4551).
For additional VA resources and benefits please visit the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
By applying to KCAI you are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships. Scholarship decisions are made based on an applicant’s portfolio and academic achievements. Transcripts and a standardized test score are required. KCAI merit scholarships will only be applied to tuition and fees. All other KCAI grants and scholarships are unrestricted.