Non-KCAI Affiliated Opportunities
If you have an interest or goal not met by KCAI’s sponsored off-campus studies programs, you can take advantage of other off-campus study opportunities. We can help you plan your program and work with you to ensure a smooth transition when you return to KCAI.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- Semester-long programs require you to take a leave of absence from KCAI. This does not apply to short-term programs that take place between KCAI semesters.
- Tuition and fees are paid directly to the host school.
- KCAI financial aid may not be used. You should investigate alternative scholarships and funding resources.
- Transfer credit must be approved by your academic advisor and department chair prior to travel.
- This option may require will require more research and follow-up.