Merit Based Scholarships
KCAI will certify enrollment for veterans or dependents of veterans under the following benefit programs:
- The Montgomery GI Bill (Chapter 30).
- The Dependents Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 35).
- The Vocational Rehabilitation Program (Chapter 31).
- The Selected Reserve Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 1606).
- The Post 9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33), including the Yellow Ribbon Program.
Students must submit their certificate of eligibility to the registrar and request to use their veteran’s benefits.
KCAI is a participant of the Yellow Ribbon Program. For additional VA resources and benefits please visit the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
To determine your eligibility for veteran’s benefits, please contact the VA at 1-888-GIBILL1 (442-4551).
If you have any questions about this process, please contact the registrar’s office at 816-802-3569.