CHOOSE THE WAY YOU PREFER TO PAY
There are several options for paying tuition and other student fees. If you need assistance or have any questions about your payments, please contact the Financial Aid Office regarding loans, scholarships, grants, and work study at email@example.com or call 816-802-3337. Please contact the business office regarding tuition and fee charges as well as payment at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-802-3500.
The Student Account Center (SAC) is a service KCAI provides to help manage educational expenses in a one-stop, real-time environment administered by Tuition Management Systems (TMS). This online portal will allows you to view up-to-the-minute account activity, make payments, and enroll in an optional semester monthly payment plan.
Due to federal student privacy regulations (FERPA), initial access to the Student Account Center is granted only to the student through their MyKCAI student portal.
After entering the Student Account Center, the student will have access to a portal that will offer the following features:
- Account Summary Data & Activity – available 24/7 with real time updates, including financial aid
- Ability to Share Account Access – Select “Manage Account Access” and share access with additional family members or other participants that are frequently critical partners in this process. An email with activation instructions will be sent to the invited participant.
- View Available Payment Options – including enroll in a payment plan or make one-time payments by available payment methods
- Payment plans allow you to spread your student’s education expenses over smaller monthly installments, paid over the course of the school semester. Enrollment fee and first payment is due at the time of enrollment. Your only cost is a $52 enrollment fee
- Families who wish to pay for educational expenses online may do via kcai.afford.com by choosing the one-time payment option – The KCAI Business Office does NOT accept credit/debit card payments for tuition & fees. All credit/debit card payments must be paid online. There is a convenience fee for credit card payments. This amount will be added to the credit card transaction.
Pay by Mail
Mail Payment to Kansas City Art Institute; Business Office; P.O. Box 843036; Kansas City MO 64184-3036 to be received no later than the payment deadline each semester.