- This event has passed.
September 22, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$150
ArtFare Pairs Artists and Chefs for an Evening to Savor
Nine artists and chefs collaborate to thrill your senses at a spectacular event hosted by the Vanderslice Committee to benefit the Kansas City Art Institute. Each chef will create delectable fare based on an KCAI alumni’s work. Guests will enjoy the artfully prepared food and cocktails and a silent auction. Buy tickets here.
Artist and Chef Pairings
- Nathan Neufeld (’15 Ceramics) and Stewart & Lon Lane of Lon Lane’s Inspired Occasions
- Melanie Sherman (’14 Ceramics) and Michael Corvino & Jeff Workman of Corvino Supper Club and Tasting Room
- E. Nash Visiting Assistant Professor of Painting and Rick Mullins of Café Sebastienne
- Kadie Nugent (’15 Fiber) and Daniel Nutty & Cody Hogan of Lidia’s
- Hannah Fine (’17 Sculpture) and Celina Tio The Belfry ad Celina Tio Consulting
- Cydney Ross (’13 Ceramics) and Martin & Katrin Heuser of Affare
- Miranda Clark (’14 Painting) and Justin Hoffman & Bob Brassard Broadmoor Bistro
- Marcus Cain (’98 Painting & Printmaking) and Linda Duerr of The Restaurant at 1900
- Eric Sall (’99 Painting) and Andrew Longres of The American