Academic advising provides personalized guidance to KCAI students to help them achieve their academic goals. Students can consult with an advisor each semester about progress in their academic degree program. In turn, academic advisors will provide guidance in choosing classes to fulfill degree requirements, as well as classes and programming that will help move students closer to their individual academic goals.
- Academic advising and academic support (one-on-one meetings and group sessions)
- Schedule and degree planning
- Academic related programs and workshops
Career advising provides personalized guidance to KCAI students to help them discover and achieve their career goals. Students can consult with a career advisor for guidance in exploring career paths to professional readiness. Career services also offers programming that helps move students closer to their professional goals.
- Job-readiness (resume and cover letter preparation, networking, interview skills, internships and other aspects of the job search process)
- On-line job posting for on and off-campus jobs
- Graduate school preparation
- Residencies, assistantships, fellowships information
- Career related programs and workshops