Merit Based Scholarships
KCAI will certify enrollment for veterans or dependents of veterans under the following benefit programs:
- The Montgomery GI Bill (Chapter 30).
- The Dependents Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 35).
- The Vocational Rehabilitation Program (Chapter 31).
- The Selected Reserve Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 1606).
- The Post 9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33), including the Yellow Ribbon Program.
Students must submit their certificate of eligibility to the registrar and request to use their veteran’s benefits.
KCAI is a participant of the Yellow Ribbon Program.
To determine your eligibility for veteran’s benefits, please contact the VA at 1-888-GIBILL1 (442-4551).
If you have any questions about this process, please contact the registrar’s office at 816-802-3569.