INDIVIDUALIZED GUIDANCE + CAREER ASSISTANCE
The office of Academic Advising and Career Services (AACS) provides accessible and personalized guidance to KCAI students to help them achieve their academic and career goals.
Students can consult with an advisor each semester about progress in their academic degree program. In turn, AACS advisors will provide guidance in choosing classes to fulfill degree requirements, as well as classes and programming that will help move students closer to their individual career goals.
- Academic and career advising
- Schedule planning
- Academic and career related programs and workshops
- Job-readiness (resume and cover letter preparation, networking, interview skills, internships and other aspects of the job search process)
- On-line job posting for on and off-campus jobs
- Graduate school preparation
- Residencies, assistantships, fellowships information