KCAI Students Thank You
YOUR GIFT MAKES ART POSSIBLE
The Kansas City Art Institute is a not-for-profit institute of higher education. We are fortunate to receive support from alumni, parents, trustees, faculty, and staff, and friends in the Kansas City community. Your support of student scholarships through the annual fund can make the difference between attending KCAI and giving up on the dream of attending one of the top art and design schools in the country.
KCAI students are critical thinkers and problem solvers who continue to amaze us with their contributions to our cultural communities. You know the value of an art education and we appreciate you changing the lives of the people who will change the world. Thank You!
AN INSTITUTION WORTHY
OF YOUR SUPPORT
Whether you are a KCAI alum, parent, patron of the arts, educator, or someone who believes in the importance of our institution and the contributions KCAI brings to the greater Kansas City community, we encourage your support in the following ways:
- Annual Fund – These funds are used to underwrite resources each year that sustain and further the quality of a KCAI education.
- Scholarships – Your named scholarship or endowed funds go a long way toward lightening the burden of student debt. It can have a profound impact on the life of a student and may even be the determining factor in choosing KCAI.
- Endowment – The annual earnings from investment funds are used to award scholarships, underwrite faculty positions or help finance capital improvement projects on campus. Create your own endowed fund.
- Corporate Giving – KCAI relies on the generosity and benevolence of many well-known Kansas City businesses, which allows us to maintain our status as one of the best professional art and design schools in the country.
- Memberships – The Warwick Society is for individuals who choose to support KCAI and, in return, enjoy private programs, benefits and travel opportunities. KCAI also has several auxiliary groups committed to ensuring the future of KCAI – Fireside, Sketch Box and Vanderslice committees. If you’re interested in joining and getting involved, contact us (see below).
- Beaux Arts Society – These planned gifts provide a lasting legacy for future generations of artists and designers.